PCA is uniquely positioned to work with a variety of entities to help move their philanthropic visions into the 21st century. We provide advisory and consulting services to effectuate high-performance giving.
- Family Foundations
- Inter-generational Boards
- Non-profit Organizations
- Corporate Philanthropy Departments
PCA’s qualified advisors will use their proprietary process to take advantage of years of knowledge and integrate corporate best practices into your charitable giving.
We can provide ad-hoc assistance and counsel on a one-time or on-going basis in the following areas:
- Strategic planning for foundations and non-profit organizations
- Charitable giving departments of corporations
- Intergenerational issues that arise in family foundations
- Board Development
- Reshaping organizational infrastructure
- Creation of presentations to introduce philanthropy or specific projects
- Planning and implementation of parlor meetings, fundraising events
and board working sessions